Recently I was offered an opportunity to check out Ubokia Everywhere. It’s an online marketplace that connects people to people. Basically, I’m able to embed a marketplace here on the blog for all of us crafty-minded people to get together and buy and sell.
And we all know that crafty-minded people love to buy and sell.
Think about it: we adore treasure hunting, picking out those special finds, and spotting deals. What if everyone in our marketplace felt the same way? All of us were looking to buy and sell crafts and craft-related items. Pretty amazing, right?
It’s because we wouldn’t have to leave Ninth Street Notions to do it. We’d know that everyone was interested in similar things, so it would be that much simpler to find what we wanted. Or offer our treasures to others who would appreciate them like we do. How does that sound to you?
Here’s how Ubokia explains it:
- With uTrust, Ubokia is the safest way to buy online.
- Buying through a blog marketplace means you are connecting with other like-minded people – making it easier to find what you want and in general your interactions are more pleasant than something like Craigslist.
- Ubokia is easier for buyers because all they have to do is post a want and let sellers come to them. No more searching!
- Ubokia is easier for sellers because they don’t have to wait to potential buyers to view their products. They can immediately connect with buyers.
Makes everything sound nice, easy, and fun, right? Here’s some other ideas that could benefit you:
- browse “wants” for items you’re not using any longer
- planning the perfect wedding
- make extra cash
- virtual garage sale
- wish lists
So why not get started? Try out the Ubokia marketplace here on Ninth Street Notions. Browse some wants, and see if you have something to offer. Or, post your own want and find what you need for a great price.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. Opinions are 100% my own. Pin It